We offer one to one support throughout Derbyshire and have the following groups running
SMART Alcohol Support Groups
A self-help group for people wanting to make changes to their alcohol use.
- RIPLEY: Mondays 1pm – 2.30pm at The Croft, Ripley
- CHESTERFIELD: Tuesdays 6pm – 7pm at DAAS, Dents Chambers, Chesterfield
- GLOSSOP: Tuesdays 2.30pm – 4pm at The Charles Street Project, Glossop
- ILKESTON: Fridays 1.30pm-3.30pm at Ilkeston Fire Station Community Room, Ilkeston
- SWADLINCOTE: Fridays 1.30pm – 3pm at The CVS Centre, Swadlincote
- CHAPEL-EN-LE-FRITH: Fridays 1.30pm – 3pm at The Ecclesfold Resource Centre, Chapel-En-Le-Frith
A form of deep relaxation that can help with stress, anxiety, confidence issues, past traumatic events and help to restore sleep patterns. Hypnotherapy can assist in the recovery from addictions and help you to develop relaxation and coping techniques.
You will need to have an assessment before you join the group so that we can make sure the therapy will be safe for you.
- CHESTERFIELD: First Thursday of every month 5.30pm – 6.30pm at DAAS, Dents Chambers, Chesterfield
Drop In Support
Brief support and alcohol awareness. Our drop in is a chance for you to get support and advice about your drinking. Anyone affected by another person’s drinking is also welcome to attend.
- SHIREBROOK: Thursdays 12pm – 1pm at The Christian Centre, Main Street, Shirebrook
Auricular Acupuncture can help with withdrawals, cravings and improve well-being.
- CHESTERFIELD: Tuesdays 4.30pm – 5.30pm at DAAS, Dents Chambers, Chesterfield
- CHESTERFIELD: Thursdays 4pm – 5pm at DAAS, Dents Chambers, Chesterfield
STAND TO Veterans Support Group
The veterans support group is facilitated by STAND To; the alcohol service dedicated to Derbyshires ex-forces community.
- CHESTERFIELD: Thursdays at DAAS, Dents Chambers, Chesterfield
- First Thursday of every month 6.45pm – 7.45pm
- All other Thursdays 5.30pm – 7pm
For more information please call us on 01246 206514