We offer one to one support throughout Derbyshire and have the following groups running:
The following groups are open to all members of the public and require no referral
Support Group (Drugs and Alcohol)
Our support group is a chance for you to get support and advice about your drinking and/or drug use.
- CHESTERFIELD: Tuesdays 6pm – 7.30pm at DAAS, Dents Chambers, Chesterfield
STAND TO Veterans Support Group
The veterans support group is facilitated by STAND To; the alcohol service dedicated to Derbyshires ex-forces community.
- CHESTERFIELD: Thursdays at DAAS, Dents Chambers, Chesterfield
- First Thursday of every month 6.45pm – 7.45pm
- All other Thursdays 5.30pm – 7pm
Our drop-in support is open to members of the public, family members and professionals who want advice and information regarding drug and/or alcohol issues.
- SHIREBROOK: Thursdays 12.00pm – 1.00pm at Nitelife Cafe, Shirebrook Christian Centre
The groups below are for people receiving support from DAAS and/or Derbyshire Recovery Partnership.
A form of deep relaxation that can help with stress, anxiety, confidence issues, past traumatic events and help to restore sleep patterns. Hypnotherapy can assist in the recovery from addictions and help you to develop relaxation and coping techniques.
You will need to have an assessment before you join the group so that we can make sure the therapy will be safe for you.
- CHESTERFIELD: First Thursday of every month 5.30pm – 6.30pm at DAAS, Dents Chambers, Chesterfield
Auricular Acupuncture can help with withdrawals, cravings and improve well-being.
- CHESTERFIELD: Thursdays 4.30pm – 5.30pm at DAAS, Dents Chambers, Chesterfield
For more information please call us on 01246 206514 / 0845 3084010